Setting up a business might not be as complicated and as time consuming as it used to be but the success rate is certainly not as great as well because of the stiff competition. Because everyone can see how easy it is to start a business, there are also a lot of people who embark in different types of business. There are some who set up their business in the right way and there are also those who don’t like they don’t register their business thinking it is just a waste of time and money. If you are one of these people, you should give this a deep thought. Consumers these days are already knowledgeable. They do not just dal with any business and instead, they make sure that the business is indeed legal in any way so that in case there are some problems, the government can help them.
According to the experts, the best way to keep up a competition is to be equipped with the things your competitors have that are of course related to the subject of the competition. Thus if your competitors are registered, then you also need to register your business and for easier way to register, you can do it via Incorporator. Here are some pointers when doing the registration:
– The cost in registering in Incorporator is $665 and that already includes the fees for ASIC and GST. You can pay using your credit or debit card. If you have a paypal account, you can also use that to pay.
– The duration of the business registration will depend on your own pace though there are those who claim that they are done with after just about 5 to 10 minutes. And since the system is available 24/7, you can do the registration anytime you are free. If there are some things you don’t understand though they are just using simple terms, there is a helpline that you can call though this is only available during working days from 9 am to 5 pm.
– Most of the time, you will just click the answer though there are also some rare times where you really need to type your answer like for the personal questions.
– If you will complete the business registration online and via Incorporator, you will automatically receive the CAN or the Australian Company Number online as well. However, if you will to the manual method, then the ASIC will be the one responsible for the CAN. It will be provided to you either over the counter or it can also be directly through the post.
– You will automatically receive the required documents online in the Incorporator site as well.
Registering your business is one of the policies imposed by the government thus it is just right that you should comply with it. Doing it through Incorporator will make the process easier and quicker. Since you will probably have a lot of things to do, you should try this convenient site. For online registration of your business, click here.