Choosing a good wedding photographer shouldn’t be left out to the eeny-meeny-miny-mo approach. You will be spending a great deal of your wedding budget on the wedding photographer’s fee. Before signing your name on that contract should be done after you consider these things:
- Style – A good wedding photographer should have a portfolio or a website where his previous work are seen. If you don’t like the photos you see, you will most probably not like the ones he will take on your wedding day. On the other hand, if you like what you see, ask him to show you pictures of a wedding he shot from the start until the end so you can really be sure of his aesthetic skills and eye for dramatic moments.
- Experience – If the wedding photographer you are interviewing had an experience shooting a wedding much like yours, there’s a big possibility he will take amazing pictures. On the other hand, if his experience is focused more on outdoor summer weddings, he might not be a good fit to your indoor winter wedding.
- The Package – Not every wedding photographer have the same things included in their wedding photography package. Some will include everything from prints, videos, and wedding albums while some may charge extra for the videos.
- Upgrade – If the wedding photographer includes a CD of your wedding pictures, they will most likely be made in low-resolution. Ask him if he can give you the high resolution files instead for a reasonable additional fee so you can use them on your Thank You cards.
- Test Shoot – A good wedding photographer should offer or suggest an engagement shoot so you can test his skills. This will also make a great opportunity for you to be familiar and comfortable around each other so you don’t feel too awkward being photographed by this wedding photographer on your big day.
- Trendy – The perfect wedding photographer should be able to suggest photo ideas to you. Wedding Photographer is knowledgeable about the hottest trends when it comes to the use of wedding photography props.
Great wedding photos will be a treasure for you especially because it will bring tender memories about your wedding day. We hope these tips help you find the perfect wedding photographer.
Read Also : Harbour Boat for Hire