Doing a video production can be daunting and exhausting. There are many things to think and accomplish before start it in action. The thought of creating a video is quite overwhelming especially for first timers. Creating a video is not an easy job; it requires your full time and attention. One flaw in the storyline can earn you nothing but criticism. In order to create a video or film, one needs to know first the elements and important aspect of concept. Once known, everything will follow. The concept of the video should be interesting and should be audience friendly.
Here are the steps of video production:
1. Planning – when planning, make sure that every detail is carefully organized. The shooting timeline, the actors, the editing of the video, location and the budget. Planning ahead of time makes video production less worry. Of course, there are always ups and downs in between success.
2. Rehearsals/script reading- before going into action, actors needs to be brief first about the script. The script is the content and the substance of the film. Without a proper script, video production is useless. A good script makes boost everyone’s confidence. There are some directors who want to practice with their actors before filming. There are times when directors want to know the capacity and how these actors deliver the lines. Video production Brisbane is concerned about every detail.
3. Preparation- filming a video last for several hours to days, it can be a nonstop shooting. Making sure that every equipment is ready and that all of them are in good condition. Batteries and back-up tapes should be ready at hand. This also includes the set location. Filming is fast pace because of the deadline, the place to shoot should be already decided.
4. Shooting- this step is the action part. Shooting is the part where actors dwell into another character. There are many types of video, it can be a full length video which usually last for 2 hours, short films, documentaries, and many more. The actors and staff are now ready to take their concept to action.
5. Video editing- actors are not perfect as well as the staff working with them, there are times when mistakes happen and filming needs to restart from where they left off. There are also parts of the video that needs to be edited out if the director find it unnecessary anymore. Video editing includes editing the sound, the background, the graphics and many more.
6. Critic’s final view- before a video is release for audience viewing; it needs to be shown to producers and people who fund it. In short, they make sure that it meets the standard of the critic. There might be scenes that need to be change or refilmed. This is not applicable to all types of videos, this are only applicable to videos that are released worldwide.
Video production is fun and exciting. Working will pay off if video production is done with greatness.